Eock Bluae QL-X c1-1 (DSSA Bougainville) [#385640212498]
This system is located at:
R: 31 593,651 / l: 329,501 / b: -1,947
Ascension droite: 16h 10m 45,580s / Déclinaison: -54° 11'49,821''
Metal-rich body (2 to 23 ls), Earth-like world (368 to 553 ls), Water world (302 to 1 170 ls), Ammonia world (764 to 2 080 ls), Terraformable (287 to 573 ls)
459 589 cr
This system was visited for the first time on EDSM by Sylnce on 4 mars 2016 06:45:02.
Cela a été nommé par le Projet Cartographie Galactique avec le nom de : DSSA Bougainville
175 ships passed through Eock Bluae QL-X c1-1 space, including 2 ships in the last 7 days.
0 ship passed through Eock Bluae QL-X c1-1 space in the last 24 hours.
- Carrier Name: DSSA Bougainville
- Registration: X8N-0KL
Carrier Class: Nautilus Class
- Designated Region: Trojan Belt
System: Eock Bluae QL-X c1-1
- Commission Date (date signed up to the DSSA): April 19th 3306
- Carrier Construction Date: June 9th 3306
- Construction Location: Garen Hub, Panoi
- Maiden Jump(s): V902 Centauri for fueling
In-service Date (date the vessel began its DSSA service): June 11th 3306
- Services Available: Repair, Refuel, Armory, Shipyard, Outfitting, Universal Cartographics, Redemption Office
- Tariff % Set: 0%
- Commodities bought/sold on Carrier: Tritium
- Nearest Tritium hotspot:
- Eock Bluae SW-V c2-0 A 2 (20 ly - 4841 ls)
- Eock Bluae BH-V b3-0 5 (34 ly - 1704 ls)
- Eock Bluae PL-X c1-0 1 (37 ly - 960 ls)
The DSSA Bougainville is one of the two DSSA Carriers of the Deep Space Network, the other being the DSSA Dryman's Hope deployed in the Dryman's Point region. Both Fleet Carriers were deployed during the Support Array: DSN Operation [FR] [EN]. This operation was an opportunity for the DSN fleet to come together to navigate and explore the area together.
The Fleet Carrier takes its name from the French admiral and explorer Louis Antoine de Bougainville who, in the 18th century, carried out the first expedition to circumnavigate the Earth as part of a scientific expedition with professional naturalists and geographers aboard.
The Bougainville is positioned in a permanent earth like world orbit within the Hawking Gap Nebula in the Trojan Belt region. Its location halfway between the Galactic Center and the eastern edge of the Galaxy makes it an essential crossroads for exploration in this eastern part of the Milky Way.