Byeia Thoea CA-A d2 (DSSA Andromeda Calling) [#72251083395]
This system is located at:
R: 33,279.180 / l: 85.093 / b: 0.034
Right ascension: 20h 52m 56.913s / Declination: 44° 40'40.852''
Metal-rich body (2 to 36 ls), Earth-like world (574 to 861 ls), Water world (471 to 1,824 ls), Ammonia world (1,192 to 3,242 ls), Terraformable (447 to 893 ls)
This system was visited for the first time on EDSM by ShadowNUAR.
It was named by the Galactic Mapping Project with the name of: DSSA Andromeda Calling
201 ships passed through Byeia Thoea CA-A d2 space, including 1 ship in the last 7 days.
0 ship passed through Byeia Thoea CA-A d2 space in the last 24 hours.
- Carrier Name: DSSA Andromeda Calling
- Registration: JFH-GXB
- DSSA Serial Number: 29.01.001
Carrier Class: Drake Class
- Designated Region: Errant Marches
System: Byeia Thoea CA-A d2
- Commission Date: April 3rd, 3306
- Carrier Construction Date: June 9th, 3306
- Construction Location: 80 DD-D 774-CE-2, Eol Prou RS-T d3-94 also known as Jaques Station, Colonia)
- Maiden Jump: Luchtaine for fuel operations, Eol Prou DW-U c3-308 for the deployment voyage
In-service Date: June 14th, 3306
- Available Services: Repair,Refuel, Redemption Office, Armoury, Shipyard, Outfitting, Universal Cartographics
- Tariff: 0%
- Commodities bought/sold: Tritium (STAR depot)
- Nearest Tritium hotspot: Byeia Thoea CA-A d2 A 9 A ring (3 singles)
DSSA Andromeda Calling orbits a pair of Earth-like worlds located near the western edge of the galaxy. Travelers on their way to their way to the historic locations "Manifest Destiny (Western Meridian)" or Star One can use her as expedition base before tackling the routes to these systems.
Information about Jumponium sources can be found in the visitor's brochure available at bit.ly/andromedacalling.
DSSA Andromeda Calling currently hosts the Explorer's Legacy 'Achievement'.