Engopr YH-L b14-2 (DSSA Nereus’ Deep) [#5397297375865]
This system is located at:
R: 24,657.922 / l: 277.196 / b: -0.147
Right ascension: 9h 44m 26.096s / Declination: -53° 24'19.394''
Metal-rich body (1 to 2 ls), Earth-like world (33 to 49 ls), Water world (27 to 104 ls), Ammonia world (68 to 184 ls), Terraformable (25 to 51 ls)
This system was visited for the first time on EDSM by Bar-low on Jun 13, 2020, 10:27:20 AM.
It was named by the Galactic Mapping Project with the name of: DSSA Nereus’ Deep
286 ships passed through Engopr YH-L b14-2 space, including 1 ship in the last 7 days.
0 ship passed through Engopr YH-L b14-2 space in the last 24 hours.
- Carrier’s name : DSSA Nereus’ Deep
- Carrier Registration : K56-X8Z
Carrier Class : Victory Class
- Designated region : Achilles’ Altar
System : Engopr YH-L B14-2
- Commission Date (date signed up to the DSSA) : 21st April 3306
- Carrier Construction Date : 9th June 3306
- Construction Location : Kuo Terminal, Skeggiko O
- Maiden Jump (date and location) : Sosong 9th June 3306
In-service date : 13th June 3306
- Services Available : Repair, Refuel, Armory, Redemption Office, Shipyard, Outfitting, Universal Cartographics
- Tariff % Set : 0%
- Commodities bought/sold on Carrier : Tritium
- Nearest Tritium spot : In system Stationed on the brink of the Perseus Arm in the Achilles’ Altar region, the DSSA Nereus’ Deep seeks to be a stop gap for those travelling further along the Perseus Arm, as well as refuge for those adventurers looking to map, or simply cross the sparsely populated region of stars between the Perseus Arm and the Sagittarius-Carina Arm.
The carrier system boasts a number of icy rings with tritium hotspots, a number of canyon planets and all surface materials, including jumponium materials. There is also no less than three neutron stars within 100ly, the closest being an 18.4ly jump away.
The DSSA Nereus’ Deep stands ready to support passing carrier commanders as well as settlers and visitors who wish to get lost in the serenity of the deep.