Pru Aescs HW-S b31-2 (Conflux Abandoned Settlements) [#5026051535633]
This system is located at:
R: 9,166.106 / l: 20.386 / b: 0.428
Right ascension: 18h 26m 43.169s / Declination: -10° 56'51.525''
Metal-rich body (1 to 3 ls), Earth-like world (49 to 73 ls), Water world (40 to 155 ls), Ammonia world (101 to 275 ls), Terraformable (38 to 76 ls)
This system was visited for the first time on EDSM by Thunder Crotch on Nov 18, 2016, 6:13:36 AM.
It was named by the Galactic Mapping Project with the name of: Conflux Abandoned Settlements
1596 ships passed through Pru Aescs HW-S b31-2 space, including 0 ship in the last 7 days.
0 ship passed through Pru Aescs HW-S b31-2 space in the last 24 hours.
In late 3302, Alessia Verdi, a commander associated with the enigmatic CMDR Salomé, set up an exploration community goal on behalf of the Children of Raxxla. The goal was to retrieve and analyze as much survey data as possible from three specific regions. Those regions being the Formidine Rift, The Scutum-Sagittarii Conflux, and Hawking's Gap (Lin-Shu Hollow).
On analysis of the data, CoR Intel discovered the location of several navigational beacons in each region, that in turn provided the planetary location of several settlements.
These settlements turned out to be staging posts for a mysterious 'Dynasty Expedition' that had traversed the location three decades earlier and had set up bases there.
Settlement locations in the Scutum-Sagittarii Conflux are as follows :
Conflux (ERP 002):
System: PRU AESCS TY-J A64-1
- Beacon around: 1 (transmits each hour on :00)
- Alpha settlement on: 3 -66.47, -56.13
- Found by CMDR Robbie Junior 23rd Feb 3303
System: PRU AESCS HW-S B31-2
- Beacon around: A (transmits each hour on :15)
- Beta settlement on: CD1 -7.2989, -35.9180
- Found by CMDR TheTick 13th Jan 3303
System: PRU AESCS OI-K A64-0
- Beacon around: 1 (transmits each hour on :30)
- Gamma settlement on: 1A 64.2, 74.4
- Found by CMDR Sajime Chent-Shi 11th Feb 3303
System: PRU AESCS NC-M D7-192
- Beacon around: A2A (transmits each hour on :45)
- Delta settlement on: A3A -53.36 -48.91
- Found by CMDR's Goliat and Baton 7th Feb 3303
- Children of Raxxla intel: (go here for a compilation of intel so far)
- Canonn research: (go here for additional theorycrafting)
- Galactic Mapping Project: (go here to suggest updates to this map entry)