Prai Hypoo TX-B d4 (DSSA [IGAU] Paradox Destiny) [#145986849923]
This system is located at:
R: 12,151.788 / l: 49.364 / b: -2.172
Right ascension: 19h 29m 57.417s / Declination: 13° 32'59.595''
Metal-rich body (3 to 56 ls), Earth-like world (876 to 1,313 ls), Water world (718 to 2,781 ls), Ammonia world (1,817 to 4,944 ls), Terraformable (682 to 1,361 ls)
This system was visited for the first time on EDSM by Orvidius.
It was named by the Galactic Mapping Project with the name of: DSSA [IGAU] Paradox Destiny
272 ships passed through Prai Hypoo TX-B d4 space, including 5 ships in the last 7 days.
2 ships passed through Prai Hypoo TX-B d4 space in the last 24 hours.
Anaconda - 1
Asp Explorer - 1
The IGAU Paradox Destiny was first conceived as a black hole research vessel, but changed focus when the DSSA project was announced. Its name and logo are meant to evoke imagery related to both of these goals and its chosen assignment, the Temple region. Thus, the name refers to the "information paradox" of black holes, and the logo incorporates a Penrose Diagram of parallel universes connected by a black hole.
Stationed in the Prai Hypoo (Àrsaidh) Nebula, there are many examples of space biology within a stone's throw of the carrier. The moon (2a) orbited by the carrier has geology, as well as sites containing Brain Trees and Bark Mounds.
A wide range of services are offered to the weary explorer who might want to sell their codex vouchers, or modify their ship with transferred modules. Stop in and have a drink at the bar!
- Carrier Name: [IGAU] Paradox Destiny
Carrier Registration: K3K-L1N
- Commission Date (date signed up to the DSSA): 3306-04-03
- Carrier Construction Date: 3306-06-09
- Construction Location: Ehlanda
- Maiden Jump (date and location): 3306-06-09, 101 Tauri
In-service Date (date the vessel began its DSSA service): 3306-06-09
- List all the services available: Repair, Refuel, Armoury, Universal Cartographics, Commodity Market, Shipyard, Outfitting, Redemption Office
- Tariff % Set: 0%
- Commodities bought/sold on Carrier: Carrier buys Tritium at 25K/ton until full.
- Nearest Tritium hotspot: Unknown at this time.