Nuekea RP-M d8-161 (DSSA King's Pass) [#5544391691979]
This system is located at:
R: 16,718.282 / l: 325.469 / b: -0.903
Right ascension: 15h 44m 31.544s / Declination: -56° 0'23.240''
Metal-rich body (3 to 74 ls), Earth-like world (1,158 to 1,737 ls), Water world (950 to 3,678 ls), Ammonia world (2,403 to 6,538 ls), Terraformable (902 to 1,800 ls)
This system was visited for the first time on EDSM by Jon Targaryen 46 on May 11, 2020, 5:36:27 AM.
It was named by the Galactic Mapping Project with the name of: DSSA King's Pass
193 ships passed through Nuekea RP-M d8-161 space, including 4 ships in the last 7 days.
0 ship passed through Nuekea RP-M d8-161 space in the last 24 hours.
The DSSA King's Pass traveled with the Aphelion Expedition in June, 3306 and reached its final position on the 12th June, 3306. It rests in Delacor (Nuekea RP-M D8-161) orbiting King's Landing, the fifth planet in the system; a familiar 1.00G landable and terraformable body perfect for expeditionary meet-ups and quick rest stops alike.
The system is also home to triplet Earthlikes: Amorigon, New Aramith, and Shinzo, respectively from the star. All three of the worlds were named by each of the three Commanders that discovered the system: CMDR King_INF3RN0, CMDR Fatbelly, and CMDR Jon Targaryen 46.
Delacor is within one full plot distance (20,000 LY via fast plotting) from both Colonia and anywhere in the bubble. It is the dream destination for any retired explorers or fresh pilots, and should not be difficult to reach even with lower jumpranges.
More information about the system (subject to updates): Link
- Carrier Name: DSSA King's Pass
- Registration: K79-V2N
- Carrier Class: Victory Class
- Designated Region: Norma Expanse
System: Nuekea RP-M D8-161
- Commission Date (date signed up to the DSSA) : 20th April, 3306
- Carrier Construction Date: 9th June, 3306
Construction Location : Namnetes (Jolliet Enterprise)
- Maiden Jump (date and location) : Jibitoq - 9th June, 3306
In-Service Date: 11th June, 3306
- Services Available : Repair, Refuel, Armory, Shipyard, Outfitting, Universal Cartographics
- Tariff % Set: 15%
- Commodities bought/sold on Carrier: Tritium at 60,000 CR/T
- Nearest Tritium hotspot: Nuekea WL-W B34-12 8