Ploea Auscs ZA-A c16 (DSSA Four Corners Monument) [#4487804629506]
This system is located at:
R: 40 057,299 / l: 354,938 / b: -0,020
Rektascensja: 17h 33m 5,858s / Deklinacja: -33° 13'50,976''
Metal-rich body (2 to 15 ls), Earth-like world (241 to 362 ls), Water world (198 to 767 ls), Ammonia world (501 to 1 363 ls), Terraformable (188 to 375 ls)
372 970 cr
This system was visited for the first time on EDSM by BlastDuke.
Został nazwany w Projekcie Mapowania Galaktyki nazwą: DSSA Four Corners Monument
203 ships passed through Ploea Auscs ZA-A c16 space, including 3 ships in the last 7 days.
0 ship passed through Ploea Auscs ZA-A c16 space in the last 24 hours.
- Carrier Name: Four Corners Monument (DSSA #88)
- Registration: X4J-85Z
Carrier Class: Fortune class
- Designated Region: Ryker's Hope
System: PLOEA AUSCS ZA-A c16
- Commission Date (date signed up to the DSSA): 22-Apr-3306
- Carrier Construction Date: June 9th 3306
- Construction Location: Colonia / Jaques Station
- Maiden Jump(s): EOL PROU VP-B C15-157 (fueling tests)
In-service Date (date the vessel began its DSSA service): 21-Jul-3306
- Services Available: Refuel, Repair, Universal cartographics, Armory, Outfitting, Shipyard
- Tariff % Set: 5%
- Commodities Bought/Sold on Carrier:
- Will Buy Tritium at 60,000 CR/T
- The carrier has 1 Hutton Mug in the cargo for HOT-MESS compatibility
- Nearest Tritium Hotspot: 3 single Tritium hotspots at planet 5A in same system
The carrier serves as a visible landmark at the only 'quadripoint' in the Milky Way, where the galaction regions of Izanami, Newton's Vault, Arcadian Stream and Ryker's Hope share a common border.